- tm is a Turing Machine editor and simulator. It's written in TypeScript using React, Redux, and Redux-Saga, and it features an easy to use drag-and-drop interface, unbounded tape, some clever trickery with bézier curves, and more. Try it out at wjlew.is/tm, or see a video of it in action here.
- blox is an unconventional "hello world" experiment in the domain of networked multiplayer systems. Clients dispatch Redux actions over a WebSockets connection to a server-side store; a reducer on the server generates world updates and broadcasts them to all clients. The result is a nearly seamless system that works surprisingly well. Try it out here.
Mathematics (BS) Furman University 2017
Physics (BS) Furman University 2017
Software Engineer @ in-tech Automotive Engineering 2017—2019
- Wrote and maintained a collection of NodeJS microservices
- Designed and developed numerous web UIs (React, Ionic/Angular)
Notable UI-Related Skills
- Redux and Redux-Saga
- Working in a team setting
- Learning new things quickly and thoroughly
- Relational and nonrelational databases (MongoDB, CouchDB, PostgreSQL)
- DevOps and CI/CD tools (Docker, Docker-Compose, Bamboo, AWS, Kubernetes)
- General software engineering/programming tools (Unix, Git)
- A variety of other programming languages (Scheme, Haskell, Java, Python, Rust, C, Golang, and more)
- Mathematics and physics